April 2, 2020, the CDC advised all Americans should wear cloth masks whenever they are in public or around other people to help prevent self infection and spreading the COVID-19 Coronavirus. It can be scary out there. Put on a brave face, even when it’s covered up with your heritage ink convertible face mask and shield. Wear it as a mask, headband, bandana, wristband, calf sleeve, or neck warmer. Breathable and reusable, it’s a layer of protection you can be proud of.
• ~95% polyester, ~5% elastane
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd²
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• When used as a facemask, it can help limit respiratory droplets*
• Four-way stretch fabric
• One size (17.125″ x 9″ when laid flat)
* The mask is intended to be used as an accessory. The mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment (ppe), including surgical masks, n95 masks, or respirators.
* Slight variations in design and measurements may vary as is the nature of custom, handmade accessories.
* For sanitary reasons, this item is not returnable.